Tuesday, September 11, 2012

London

 
 
The Union Jack just in case you need a visual representation...
 
Anyway, I arrived fairly painlessly to my destination in London all things considered and no sleep last night...Right after take off flying into the darkness and away from all that comfort and familiarity, I had this thought, actually it was more like a panicked shriek "What the hell am I doing"!!!? Breathing always helps. Then later, much later as we began to fly toward the dawn and I could see lights over Ireland, I started feeling a little giddy and then I thought, "OK, I can do this, just one small step at a time" .
 
 
So without any sleep, I climbed the ladder into the attic and began pulling the pieces down.
 
 
 
 Then I started putting the pieces together and now it's starting to look like a bicycle again. Now I do need to get some sleep...
Stay tuned...
 
 


1 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Martha Gilbert said...

Yeah Robin! So great to see you! Keep updating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home