Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Keeping up with the blog



An old mining district on the sw coast of Cornwall


I found it difficult to keep up with the blog while cycle touring. I was in England after all, wasn't I? How hard could it be? England is the "First World" is it not?


Well, it's unlike the states where every tiny farming community had at least a library. In fact many of them were funded and built by Dale Carnegie and a hundred years later fitted with computers by the Gates Foundation. But that is another story. (Maybe I should blog about blogging in public libraries)...


And of course like everywhere it seems public funding being in short supply, the libraries I did find had limited opening hours and I couldn't get much time on the computers.


What was I to do? Enjoy the ride.....Ahhh yes, the ride...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home