Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cycling in France...

 

Here I am crossing the Seinne River. Not much of a river here so far from the coast.
I ended up taking the ferry across from Newhaven, England and have been pedaling from Dieppe.
I'm about a day out from Chartres. I hope to stay there and leave the bike for a few days and go to Paris. I just could not get my head into cycling in and around Paris. London was enough of a headache. With my lack of French language skills asking directions is challenging.
This northern countryside is much like the American midwest and the novelty is wearing off.
I did go through Neufchatel (the cheese comes from there) and at least there were cows. I'm in the French cornbelt. Not much happening.
 
Oh and by the way, the French have a funny way of advertising with English...


To see more photos go to my Picasa albums @


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home