Saturday, April 6, 2013

Time to get riding again....




There is nothing like joining an organized event to get the lead out!
I recently signed up for Climate Ride. It is a fundraiser by and for the people to advocate further the cause of self propelled transportation. In this case the bicycle.
Here is a link should you stumble across this page and decide you want to help out:

After the cluster fuck that became of my last big ride, I feel like I need to redeem myself. Not that I need reminding that I am a successful rider and world traveler. I just did not meet my last goal. Maybe the following posts will explain that in more depth than I have the gumption for now.
As for my bike, it is still in London but should be shipping on the 10th of April directly to my new abode back here in beautiful Durango, Colorado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home